To downgrade your pricing plan, please follow these steps:
1. From your main dashboard, select the company name in the top right-hand corner of your screen, and from the drop down choose the section "Plans and Limits".
2. Here you will find information about your current tariff, and can view all features included with that specific plan. Also, you will see the option to "Change plan". You can select this option if you would like to change your plan, or simply view the list of all plans available.
3. At the bottom of the page you can also choose the payment frequency to be either monthly or annually.
4. If you select to downgrade, for example from our Corporate to Premium plan, please read the information below carefully:
Please remember that if you downgrade, some products and features may be disabled after the new plan becomes active. You will be required to save all the data you need, and also close all cards or wallets which will not be available as part of the new plan.
5. You will need to confirm this action with the digital code.
6. After you have downgraded, you will see the screen displaying the date your new plan will become active. This will be right after your current monthly plan expires. Up until this date, you can cancel the downgrade at any time by selecting "Cancel change", and also have the option to change the payment frequency once again at the bottom of the page.