If you have forgotten the PIN code for your card, then don't worry. You can change it in the card settings in your account. This is how you can do it:
1. Log into your Finom account and open the cards section from your main dashboard.
2. Choose the card you would like to change PIN code for and click on it.
3. You will then be redirected to the page containing the card details. Scroll down the page until you see the section "Limits & settings". Click on it to open the settings.
4. Scroll down the page and press the button "Reset card PIN".
5. Confirm the action by pressing the button once again. It is important to note that once you reset your PIN code, you will not be able to change it again for another 30 days.
6. You will then be asked to enter your new PIN code, twice.
7. Finally, confirm the changes with the code that you will receive in a push-notification.
8. Well done! You have successfully changed your PIN code. To activate it, simply use your new PIN to withdraw money from an ATM, or as an in-store purchase.