Google Pay is an online payment system created by Google, that allows you to make in-app, and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices.
To connect your card to Google Pay, you should first make sure that the app is installed on your device. If not, find it in Play Store and install it on your smartphone.
Once installed, follow these 6 steps to connect your Finom card:
1. Open the Google Pay app on your smartphone.
If you have multiple accounts in Google Pay, choose the one you would like to register your Finom card to. In the top right, tap on your profile picture or initials, and you will then see a list with available accounts, tap on the correct one.
2. Next, tap on the button "Add a card".
You will find it at the bottom of your screen, and then choose "Debit or credit card" as shown below.
3. Tap on the icon with "+" sign.
4. Manually enter your card information, and then read and accept the Terms & Conditions.
5. If you are asked to verify your payment method, choose an option from the list.
6. Find and enter the verification code.
Once your card has been added, you may notice a small charge on your account from Google Pay. This charge is made to verify your card, and ensure your account is valid. The charge will eventually disappear, and won't affect your balance.
NB! The charge will be made from Ireland, as Google's European headquarters is located in Dublin. You should enable abroad payments for your card in order for Google Pay to work. It can be done in the "Card limits" section.