In this article, we will tell you how to link your FINOM account to lexoffice in just a few clicks.
1. Log in to your FINOM account. On your dashboard, click on your business name and choose "Integrations and Perks":
2. You will then be redirected to a page where you have to click on "lexoffice":
3. To start connecting your FINOM-profile with lexoffice, you should click on the "Connect" button:
4. In the middle of the page, a pop-up window will appear where you have to select the option "Export data since" (that means this is the date from which your transactions will be uploaded to lexoffice) and simply click on "Continue":
Important note: If you created a connection, and then disconnected and reconnected lexoffice again, we will send to lexoffice all the data in between these two connection dates. This means that if you didn't choose an "old enough" date to start sending data the first time, you won't be able to choose it any earlier.
Please also note that card transactions will only appear in lexoffice after they go to Completed status.
5. Next you will be redirected to the authorization lexoffice popup window where you have to enter your lexoffice login data to start the synchronization:
6. After entering the login data you will be redirected to the page where you have to grant access to your lexoffice profile by clicking on the button "Zugriff erlauben":
7. Once the authorization is completed, the lexoffice page should be opened in a new tab. In your FINOM profile you will see the notification "Successfully connected to lexoffice".
Next to the lexoffice icon, you will see the special sign, showing that the connection has been created.
Important note: If you have a multi-company (many companies under one profile) and you want to connect these multiple businesses to lexoffice at the same time, please contact us directly in chat, and we will then do this for you instead. Also note, the integration only works for now for accounts opened with FINOM, i.e. transactions of tied third-party banks (by multi-banking function) cannot be sent to lexoffice.
Should you have any questions about connecting your Finom account to lexoffice, please feel free to contact us using the in-app chat or via email at [email protected]. We will guide you through the process step by step!