Scheduled payments is a feature that allows Finom customers to create regular automatic payments, or to simply schedule a one-time payment for a specific date and time.
NB: A scheduled payment can only be created by a pre-authorised team member: owner of the company or a supervisor.
1. To schedule a transfer, first click on the button "New payment" from your main dashboard.
2. Fill in the details of the receiver and the amount you want to transfer. Find the toggle close to "Schedule or make regular" and click on it. This feature will become active once the toggle changes its colour to blue.
3. Scheduled one time transfer.
Click on the field "Frequency" and choose "Once" from a drop down list.
Then choose the date you would like your transfer to be sent. Simply click on the "Payment date" field, and choose the date you would like.
3. Schedule a regular transfer.
For a regular transfer, click on the "Frequency" field and choose the desired interval for your payment to be sent.
Then choose the start date for your regular payment as well as the date you would like these payments to end. Below, the system will show you how many payments will be completed during the period you have chosen.
4. Once completed, click on the button "Review payment" to proceed. You will then be redirected to the payment review page. Make sure to check all the details are correct and then click on the red button "Schedule from".
5. You will then receive a push-notification on your phone. Enter the code you receive in the app to confirm this action.
Great! You have scheduled your payment successfully.
If you have any further questions or need any support with any of the actions above, then don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care team directly using the in app chat, or via email at [email protected].