To initiate a SEPA transaction from your account, you only need to follow a few simple steps:
1. From your main dashboard, click on the button "New payment", that is displayed below your total balance.
2. You will then be presented with a form to complete.
First, select the wallet from which the transfer will be made. Then enter the recipients name followed by the IBAN number of that recipient. You can then enter the reason or reference for the transfer.
Once complete, select the "Review Payment" button.
3. Now you have the opportunity to review all the details you entered, and ensure they are correct.
From here, you can also upload a supporting document for your transfer, or create a new invoice (The guide how to create an invoice, you can find here) by clicking on the "Attach document" button.
Once you have ensured that all the data is correct, and uploaded any supporting documents or invoices necessary, you then click on the button "Pay now".
4. You will then be asked to confirm this payment with a code that will appear in your mobile application.
If you don't have access to the mobile application, by clicking on the text below you can choose an alternative way to confirm it (for example, via SMS to your mobile number).
5. The SEPA transfer should now be complete! Now you have the opportunity to notify your recipient by e-mailing them, or you can download your transaction's statement as a PDF.