In this article we will tell you how to link your FINOM account to lexoffice in just a few clicks, and also how you can import data from your FINOM account to lexoffice.
1. Log in to your lexoffice account. On your dashboard, click on "Konto anbinden".
2. You will then be redirected to a page where you have to click on "Bank- oder Kreditkartenkonto erstellen".
At the top of the page, a pop-up window will appear where you have to select the option "Neues Konto" and then click on "Weiter".
3. Next, you will need to enter the name of the bank. Enter solarisBank AG, and click on "Konto anlegen". Ignore the warning that this bank does not support lexoffice. This only means that there is no backend connection, and only manual loading is available.
4. Then you need to enter the details, BIC or IBAN of your FINOM account, and click on "Fertigstellen".
Now you see that your FINOM account is successfully linked to lexoffice 🎉
5. To download data from your FINOM account, you need to download a statement in your FINOM dashboard. Information on how to do this can be found in this article (please note: you'll have to select CSV as file format. Choose either "simplified for accounting software" or "custom" if you know exactly which columns you need). Then in your lexoffice dashboard, click on your card and select the option "Umsätze importieren (CSV)".
6. Upload the CSV file you downloaded from your FINOM account, and click on "Weiter".
7. Next, assign columns from the dropdown options. Please note that the following 4 columns are required (rest is optional): Buchungsdatum, Auftraggeber/Empfänger (or Auftraggeber and Empfänger in separate columns), Verwendungszweck and Betrag.
8. Once this step is completed, click on "Umsätze jetzt importieren".
9. That's it! The data has been successfully moved.
Now all that's left is to categorize the transactions in lexoffice.